Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hello!

Hello and Welcome!

My name is Glow (for all intents and purposes of this blog) and I LOVE to cook and bake. I'm a late 20's-something lady from the greater Chicagoland area. I've been toying around with the idea for YEARS to write a book or blog or something about being a 20-something who cooks. My major in college was Legal Studies, and no, I'm not a lawyer or anything of the sorts, but cooking and baking have always been a passion of mine. I think perhaps I should have gone to cooking school, but I didn't. G, my fantastic husband, is my willing test subject to my kitchen creations. Sometimes my creations come out awesome, some of them, sometimes not so awesome. Regardless, I think I have more fun in the kitchen than anywhere else.

So, today is a new day! A new day and a new blog. I'll bring you my completed dishes with recipes. I hope that you like them.

<3,
Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment